Through our ‘one-stop-shop’ (multifunctional) solution concept, our team have developed skills and experience of delivering automation and safety software & interface solutions for SCADA and HMI in both distributed and standalone systems.
We have embraced IIoT industry 4.0 by applying our considerable traditional experiences of automation and control to provide end users with ‘cloud based’ solutions for remote monitoring and reporting.
From conception through to validation, we have a proven track record for the safe integration and implementation of control, automation and safety solutions. Whether a small standalone system or a complete plant wide automation and batching system, we have the credentials to incorporate the appropriate technologies for the given application.
What we do for our customers:
- Integrated Control Safety Systems ICSS
- Standalone Control & Automation solutions with HMI
- Batching and reporting systems ‘local & cloud based’ using IIoT 4.0
- Touch HMI to replace existing pushbutton/indicators
- Process Automation & Integration for package plant
- Pump Control & Monitoring
- Chemical dosing, batching, storage and distribution
- Water Processing and purification
- Site wide monitoring and alarming (Fire, Gas, ESD)
- Conveying and Material handling