Objectives and Deliverables
- FOX controls required a build only package and point to point FAT
Process and Conclusions
- Following on from our recent build only packages for Fox Controls including FXC001, HTS Group took up what seemed to be a run of the mill project.
- However the supply chain of components was now in its full swing of shortages and it meant that HTS Group had to constantly adapt to the changes in what could be free issued to still meet the project scope/ time / budget.
- HTS Group has a thorough ISO9001 documentation procedure, namely our accredited Golden Management Procedures (GMP), which capture any project changes / issues and foreseen problems that may arise and allows us to accurately communicate with our clients.
- Our experienced workshop wiremen with support from our full Design engineering team meant that we could actively suggest solutions, red pen for re-issue of approved drawings and also be nimble and creative in altering panel layouts throughout the build process including in house fabrication of stainless free issue enclosure parts that needed to be amended to fit.
- Through effective communication and client onsite / offsite meetings we worked together with Fox Controls to ensure the delivered product would meet the end user requirements whilst still sticking within our quoted budget.
- HTS Group hosted a workshop FAT after which a few final build tweaks ensured that this panel went out on time and to a very high standard.