At HTS Group we offer both pre-engineered and bespoke control panels conforming to BS EN 60204-1:2018 standards.
Our panels can range from simple terminal assemblies to complex intrinsically safe panels and safety I/O
HTS use only the highest quality components and cabling and are specialists in Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC and SCADA.
Our high calibre services range from design/build only to full design & build, functional testing, commissioning. We can also offer full installation by our accredited site teams, if required.
By applying our Design, Build, Maintain strategy and through utilisation of our Project Engineering 6 Stage Plan we can deliver and support the full customer’s requirements for control panels. Each stage of our design plan ensures our customers can be confident that projects are on track, on scope and within budget. Choose from one of our standard designs for machinery control or contact us to discuss your individual needs.
What we do for our customers:
- Initial Kick Off Meetings to properly understand the deliverables of your required build.
- Regular project meetings and documented project updates
- Back engineering of legacy control panels and updated to the required standards
- Full design package including I/O schedule, instrument schedule, GA drawings, Schematics and BOM
- Future proof designs to allow for expansion.
- Intrinsically safe and Safety I/O incorporation into control backplanes
- Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC and SCADA control with HMI visualisation / remote access backed up with annual system health check plans..
- IIOT 4.0 and Cybersecurity considerations
- Energy monitoring and reporting
- Stainless, Sheet Steel and GRP up to IP68 rated.
- Full install, cabling/glanding and field termination and commissioning available.