HTS’ Fluid System Solutions has the expertise and capability to provide our customers with:
- Design, Build , Test
- On Site Solutions
- Standardised “Pre-Engineered” Solutions
We can deliver this comprehensive offering at each individual stage or throughout a complete project lifecycle.
From Small bore 6mm2 stainless steel (Solid) and PE/PTFE (Soft) fluid system tubing and piping to larger Standalone skid mounted or containerised solutions with integrated control and distribution or integrated to the site operations.
We design and build stainless steel and plastic enclosures either off the shelf or bespoke.
Specialist Hazardous area (ATEX) Skid and system design and build.
Our solutions are utilised in applications such as:
- Gas handling
- Gas storage and distribution
- Chemical dosing
- Chemical storage and distribution
- Water treatment
- Hazardous area (ATEX) Skid
- Heating and Cooling systems
What we do for our customers:
- Standard designs & Pre-engineered systems built and tested in house to provide near ‘off the shelf ’ solutions
- We can offer bespoke design, build & test programs supporting the individual needs of the customer
- From concept or final design stage, we can provide P&ID layouts and GA drawings
- In-house FAT pressure testing capabilities
- O&M documentation:
- Installation & Maintenance Instructions
- Commissioning & Testing Procedures
- Factory QA Documentation