At HTS Group, we are at the forefront of custom design, build and install of Motor Control Centers (MCC’s), Switchgear and control panels.
With forms of separation from Type 2-7 and current offerings up to 2000A, HTS group work to BS EN 61439 providing peace of mind for our customers.
HTS use the latest in technological products ensuring optimal efficiencies in power consumption and motor control whilst being flexible to incorporate Safety I/O and I.S instrument control.
By applying our Design, Build, Maintain strategy and through utilisation of our cross discipline and multifunctional teams we are able to deliver and support the full life cycle of our customers power distribution and motor control needs throughout their plant.
What we do for our customers:
- Full existing site load survey and power distribution
- Back engineering of legacy systems and equipment if required
- Future proof modular design for upcoming plant requirements
- Energy monitoring and reporting
- Flexible design to meet install requirements
- Back-to-Back Construction / Front & Rear Access / Top & Bottom Cable Entry
- Welded constructions in mild / Stainless steel and GRP all rated to IP56.
- Intrinsically safe and Safety I/O incorporation into control backplanes
- Full install, cabling / glanding and field terminations.
- Reduced plant downtime with Mobile semi-permanent offerings available. Fully managed by HTS to allow decommissioning of existing systems prior to new MCC switchover
- PLC and SCADA control with HMI visualisation / remote access IIOT 4.0 and Cybersecurity considerations backed up with annual system health check plans