Engineering, Specification, and design for a new Gas Detection system to be installed within the new SIRGE tie-in facility.
- Wireless Gas Detection and signal transmission
- Gas Mapping and Hazard Risk Assessments
- Tie-into Site DCS and safety system (Yokogawa) signal mapping integration
- Power & signal distribution
- Site installation engineering and design
- Gas detection selection and coverage of the gas detection against BS EN 60079-29 part 2 requirements and HSE guidance (‘the selection and use of flammable gas detectors’ and HSL/2001/06 Framework for HSE Guidance on Gas Detectors)
Site installation and commissioning for equipment installed within a potentially explosive atmosphere.
Small Bore fluid (6mm2 Stainless Steel) pipework installation for remote (bump) testing of the gas detectors.